- Zebu Trade
- IIFL Securities
- Kotak Securities
- Axis Direct
- HDFC securities
- ICICI Direct
- Motilal Oswal
- Reliance Securities
- Marwadi Shares
- Master Trust
- Choice Broking
- Goodwill Commodities
- Prabhudas Lilladher
- SBICAP Securities
- Bajaj Capital
- GCL Securities
- SMC Global
- Anand Rathi
- Nirmal Bang
- Aditya Birla
- Indira Securities
Master Trust Online Account Open Process, Forms and Fees
Master Trust Online Account Open Process, Forms and Fees
Master Trust is a discount brokerage firm that is a part of Master Trust Capital Services Ltd. This brokerage firm was incorporated in the year 1985. The Capital Services Limited is one of the leading financial firm company in India.
This Master Trust Group has entered to the discount brokerage business since August 2014. The Master group has initiated to offer both the flat fees each trade and the standard trading plans. The company has successfully earned and developed the PAN India presence holding the client base of 2,50,000 that covers more than 300 locations across the 22 states in India.
Here, are some of the unique features of this discount broker.
1. It has a single trading and back-office software for all the segments that includes Equity, Currency, and Commodity. It has a single login for the trading and back-office software that makes it convenient.
2. It offers various flexible feature where in the balance across the various segments i.e. equity, commodity, derivatives and currency can be used as one single balance.
Types of Accounts
Master Trust provides the two different plans to suit an individual’s trading needs.
1. Per order executed- This trading plan provides the trading facility at flat ₹20 per trade irrespective to the size of the trade. The brokerage is charges as ₹20 per executed order. The company does not charge any amount for equity delivery. It allows trading at BSE, NSE and MCX stock exchanges in equity, commodities and the currency derivative segments.
2. Standard Brokerage Plan- This trading plan charges the brokerage on the percentage basis. The brokerage depends on the size of the trade and the investment segment as well. It charges 0.30% on equity delivery, 0.03% for equity Intraday, equity futures, and currency futures. The Equity and commodity options are charged at ₹75 per lot. The currency options are charged at ₹10 per lot.
Master Trust Account Opening Procedure
This stock broker allows the investors to open a two-in-one account i.e. a combination of trading and demat account. An individual does not require to open a demat account if the customer is willing to trade in the derivatives segment. Holding a trading account is enough to place buy or sell requests in the derivatives segment. It offers the three types of accounts that includes:
1. Master Trust trading account.
2. Demat Account.
3. Commodity Account.
The customers are allowed to open a two-in-one account with the Master Trust to carry out the transactions smoothly through the demat and trading account.
Documents Required to open an account with Master Trust
1. Identity Proof- Aadhar, Passport, Voter ID, Driving License.
2. PAN Card.
3. Passport size photograph.
4. Identity Card issued by a competent authority.
5. A PoA i.e. passport, Voter ID, Ration Card, UID, Bank Account Statement, etc.
Remember: All the documents are meant to be attested by the competent authority such as Manager of the scheduled banks, notary public and gazetted officer.
Account Opening procedure with Master Trust
1. The customers can get their account opened with Master Trust via offline. They can directly visit the branch office and then ask them to open an account.
2. The customer can fill the online application for opening an account with Master Trust. Then, a customer representative will contact the customer to take the account opening process forward.
Account Opening Charges
Master trust stock broker charges an amount to open a demat and trading account. The charges are explained below:
Trading Account Opening Charge
Account AMC Charge
Demat Account Opening Charge
Master Trust is a complete prepared stock broking company. This application makes the trading things less difficult for the customers to allow them trading from anywhere and at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, It is good for the beginners. Even the customer has a little or no experience in trading, an individual will find that company armed with its exhaustive daily, weekly and monthly reports helps the customers to get a complete understanding of the overall behavior of industry.
It charges ₹20 per executed order for currency future trading and ₹20 per executed order for currency Options trading.
No. Master Trust does not provide trading tips for the stocks and commodity trading to its customers.
Master Trust capital was developed with two companies Master Capital Services Ltd and Arora financial consultants ltd in the year 1994 in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
It charges ₹0 for free equity delivery trade. These trades are known as Cash & Carry trades or CNC.
Real app, It Offers trading facility various segments with lots of features.
Yes. Master Trust provides online IPO application to its customers.
Master Trust charges ₹20 per executed order for equity, currency and commodity futures trading.
Yes, Master Trust is safe for trading. It is one of the top financial services company in the country.
Master Trust Capital has a hands-on research and analytics team with the tone of expertise that analyse data if various segments of the industry.
Master Trust charges ₹0 as an AMC for a trading account and ₹300 for a demat account. The AMC is charged to maintain the accounts.
Yes. It allows its customers to buy or sell mutual funds if they hold an account in Master Trust.
Master Trust charges ₹20 per executed order for Intraday trades. Such orders are also known as Margin Intraday Square-up or MIS orders.