How to get registered with MyEasiest
In this article, we will learn about how to register with MyEasiest to easily transfer the shares from one demat account to another.
As we all know, COVID-19 has made difficulties for all of us. Thus, Alice Blue is unable to receive the POA submission sent through courier.
Before me move forward to the registration process of MyEasiest i.e. CDSL. It enables the client to sell the shares from their demat account without POA. The customers that are unable to enable the POA process can choose this procedure. The customers that are unable to sell their DP shares via online simply means that POA has not enabled yet. One has to enable the MyEasiest process without a failure. The client needs to check their Demat and POA status today with a failure.
If a client is willing to register for the CDSL’s easi facility then one needs to follow the procedure as mentioned for online registration:
1. Visit the CDSL website by using the search engine.
2. Find the quick link on the right side of the page and the client on login to “New System Myeasi”.
3. After signing in the Easiest Page will open and now click on “To register for Easiest".
4. A dialogue box will appear. Enter the DP ID and Client ID to register.
5. The client will receive an OTP to the client register mobile number, Enter the OTP and then click on “Next”.
6. Next, the client needs to create a User ID.
7. The customer can provide the preferred username.
8. In the next step, one needs to answer 2 FA.
9. Remember to select the “ Trusted Account” only.
10. An individual is required to add trust and then the account will be as: For eg: 1208530000040604 (crosscheck while adding).
11. Click on the “Finish” option to complete the registration process.
After registering successfully for the “Easiest”, Alice Blue will receive the request and then it will be approved within the tenure of 4 hours. The shares can be transferred from the demat account to pool account once the shares are sold. The customer can login with their Easiest Login.