Krishca Strapping Solutions Limited IPO
Krishca Strapping Solutions Limited IPO Details
16 May 2023
19 May 2023
₹51 to ₹54 per equity share
₹10 per equity share
IPO Lot Size
IPO Investor Categories
• Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB)- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) are typically large, financially sophisticated investors, such as mutual funds, insurance companies, pension funds, and hedge funds, who are considered to have the expertise and resources to evaluate investment opportunities. QIBs must meet certain financial criteria set by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) to participate in an IPO. They are allowed to bid for shares at a price lower than the price at which shares are offered retail investors.
• Non-Institutional Investors (NII) - Non-Institutional Investors (NIIs), on the other hand, are typically individual investors, High Net Worth Individuals (HNIs), or corporate bodies who do not meet the financial criteria to be classified as QIBs. They are allowed to participate in an IPO at the same price as retail investors.
NII category has two subcategories:
1. sNII - "sNII" stands for "Small Non-Institutional Investor." This subcategory includes investors who have bid for shares worth between Rs. 2 lakhs and Rs. 10 lakhs in an IPO.
2. bNII - "bNII" stands for "Big Non-Institutional Investor." This subcategory includes investors who have bid for shares worth more than Rs. 10 lakhs in an IPO.
• Retail Individual Investors (RII) - Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) are individual investors who apply for shares worth up to Rs. 2 lakhs in an IPO, aimed at encouraging retail participation in the IPO process.
• Employee (EMP)- The Employee (EMP) category in an IPO is reserved for the employees, directors, and business associates of the issuer company, and the allocation of shares to this category is determined by the issuer company and the lead manager of the IPO.
• Others- A category of eligible shareholders or other investors who have a reserved quota in the IPO.
Frequently Asked Question
Closing date of Krishca Strapping Solutions Limited IPO is May 19, 2023.
Post-issue shareholding of the Krishca Strapping Solutions Limited IPO promoter is 62.6%.
If you do not get the allotment of Krishca Strapping Solutions Limited IPO shares, your IPO application amount will be released or credited back to your bank account via which you applied for this IPO.
Krishca Strapping Solutions Limited IPO Shares will get listed at NSE SME.
Krishca Strapping Solutions Limited IPO share price ₹51 to ₹54 per share.
Face value of Krishca Strapping Solutions Limited IPO is ₹10 per share.
Lot size of the Krishca Strapping Solutions Limited IPO is 2000 shares.
Pre-issue shareholding of the Krishca Strapping Solutions Limited IPO promoter is 86.34%.
IPO application is an online process by using UPI or ASBA as a payment method. ASBA IPO application is already available in the net banking of your respective bank account and the UPI application is offered by your Stockbroker, you can invest in SVS Limited IPO using any neatest method at your convenience.
Opening date of Krishca Strapping Solutions Limited IPO is May 16, 2023.
Krishca Strapping Solutions Limited IPO shares will get listed on May 29, 2023.
Minimum and maximum order quantity is 1 lot only
If allotted, you will receive Krishca Strapping Solutions Limited IPO shares in your Demat account on May 26, 2023.