10 Reasons to Trade with Prostocks
ProStocks is a Mumbai-based flat fee discount broker. It is one of the most transparent, technologically advanced and the cheapest stock broker in India. ProStocks is serving its services to the customers trading in equity, equity derivatives and currency derivatives at NSE and BSE.
It offers various trading applications that makes it a free mobile, desktop and website-based trading application. The company further offers a call and trade service for the people who prefer to place the orders on call through dealers.
The 10 reasons that makes ProStocks a better stock broker:
1. Multiple Brokerage Plans- The Prostocks customers can choose a trading plan from five of it. It charges ₹15 per trade as the base plan suit for the casual investors. It charges ₹899 per month unlimited equity trading plan and serves perfectly to the high-frequency traders.
2. Excellent customer support- It provides excellent customer support that is much better than various tradition and discount brokers.
3. Cheapest Brokerage Plan- It avails its customers with the cheap brokerage plan that charges the minimal amount.
4. Zero Demat AMC- The broker charges zero AMC at one time refundable deposit of ₹1000. Most of the brokers charges ₹300 to ₹1000 AMC.
5. Minimal Call and Trade Charges- The broker charges ₹10 per executed order on the Call and Trade service. It is the lowest in the discount brokerage industry.
6. Free Software- This broker offers various trading softwares free of cost. It includes installable trading terminal, website and mobile trading application to the customers.
7. No Prop Trading- Prostocks does not provide proprietary trading.
8. Referral Program- The broker provides 10% brokerage to refferer. The money gets automatically credited in the customer’s account.
9. Hassle free account opening- This broker allows the account opening of the customer via online. Thus, the account opening procedure is well integrated with eKYC, Aadhar Card database and digital signature services.
10. No PCM Fee- Prostocks does not change the clearing charges from the customers. This PCM fees is usually charges along with the exchange transaction charge.