What is GTC order in Kotak Securities
What is GTC Order?
GTC stands for the Good till Cancelled orders. Unlike other limit orders that are valid for one day only, the order placed under GTC are valid for a year and can get executed anytime within a year once the set price is reached. It is a kind of Limit order with up to one year validity. It is one of the types of orders in kotak securities. Kotak securities GTC order details are given below.
Kotak Securities GTC Order Review
Kotak securities GTC order definition: GTC is an acronym of Good till Cancelled it is placed as a Kotak securities GTC order limit order. Kotak securities GTC order bonuses the customers with various comfort and ease. It is more helpful for traders who are unable to constantly monitor their stock market investments as kotak securities GTC order validity is of 1 year. Kotak securities places the same order to the stock exchange for one year from the kotak securities GTC order date on the customers behalf until it get executed. Customer can place both buy and sell order with kotak securities GTC order stock market. Kotak securities GTC order charges are zero as it has no additional kotak securities GTC order fee to place kotak securities GTC orders.
Kotak Securities GTC Order Example
For buy GTC orders: You can place kotak securities GTC buy order at any limit value below the CMP of the share.
Suppose the CMP price of XYZ share is 550 and you placed a buy GTT order at a limit value of 530. Once you have placed the order, your order will now get triggered only when the share price of XYZ reaches 530.
For sell GTC orders: You can place kotak securities GTC sell order at any limit value above the CMP of the share.
Suppose the CMP price of XYZ share is 550 and you placed a sell GTT order at a limit value of 570. Once you have paced the order, your order will now get triggered only when the share price of XYZ reaches 570.
How to Place GTC Order in Kotak Securities?
Follow the below steps to place kotak securities GTC order process as per kotak securities GTC order guidelines:
1. Login in to Kotak Securities.
2. Click on ‘Place order’ and then on ‘GTC order’.
3. Click on ‘Find company code’ and type the initials of stock in stock name field.
4. Select exchange in the market exchange.
5. Select the company name and add.
6. Select order type and fill the order quantity and the price at which you want your order to get triggered.
7. Click on calendar icon and select the close date till which your GTC Order will remain active.
8. Click on ‘Place order’ and then on ‘Confirm’.
9. GTC order reference number will appear after successfully placing the order.
Kotak Securities GTC Order Features
Kotak securities GTC order benefits are given below:
• GTC order helps you to place at your desired price.
• It eliminates the need of placing the same order every day.
• GTC order validity is of up to 1 year so it eliminates the requirements of regular monitoring of order.
• GTC order kotak securities is works for both buy and sell orders.
• All kotak securities customers can use kotak securities GTC order facility after kotak securities GTC order login/ kotak securities GTC order online login.