20 Reasons that Zerodha is a Leading Stock Broker
The biggest and leading stock broker of India in the stock market Industry is Zerodha. It provides its customers with various unique additional services. This broker is considered as the most compatible broker for traders as it provides the best and cheapest services to its customers.
Zerodha avails its customers with the discount stock trading as well as commodity trading at flat ₹20 per executed order irrespective of the size of the order. The trading in equity delivery and investments in Mutual Funds are provided for free to Zerodha customers.
Let’s us know about How Zerodha pricing, support, platform & technology is different and best from other brokers.
Features of Zerodha Pricing
1. It charges ₹0 for equity delivery and direct mutual funds.
2. It has maximum ₹20 per trade for everything else to be at the national exchanges such as BSE, NSE and MCX.
3. It charges no upfront fee or the turnover commitment.
4. It does not charge any special penny stock brokerage or minimum contract charge.
5. It facilitates its customers with the brokerage calculator that further helps them to calculate all the charges.
Features of Zerodha Support
1. It contains trading Q&A, Z-Connect, Interactive blog and the portal for all the queries of the customers.
2. It has more than 30 lakh clients to contribute to over 15% of all the retail order volumes in India by trading and investing.
3. It does not provide relationship managers, has no brokerage or sales targets and no forced trades.
4. The stock broker holds over 1500 dedicated customer support team to make sure the fastest way to solve the client queries on time via mail or phone.
5. It facilitates with Zerodha Varsity, which is a free online educational portal that covers different aspects of trading and investments such as options trading, fundamental analysis, etc.
Features of Zerodha Platform & Technology
1. It provides various Trading, charting, and analysis tools all collected into one next-generation web-based platform i.e. Kite and mobile trading applications.
2. It avails its customers with innovative and unique trading tools such as SPAN calculator, Bracket Orders & Trailing Stoploss, Market monitor, etc.
3. It provides Coin platform that helps the clients in buying commission-free mutual funds directly from the asset management companies.
4. It provides Console i.e, a back-office platform, reporting and analytics suite.
5. It has a multi data centre disaster management infrastructure for safety, speed and reliability.
Other Benefits of Zerodha
1. It facilitates its customers with a 60 day challenge that allows the customers to trade profitably and get the acknowledgement and a certificate.
2. It provides Streak platform which allows the customers to write, back test and go live on technical strategies for free of cost.
3. It has the average exchange margin utilization of 55% versus the industry average of 70% with the lower broker risk.
4. It provides the T+0 settlement on NSE and no additional margin on the MCX.
5. It is considered and rated as the safest stock broker in India.
Zerodha has developed and established itself as the top most leading stock broker in India. It is the king in the discount broking industry and has caused massive disruption in the retail broking industry. It has fixed pricing model, advance trading platforms and specific innovative trading features. The massive reach and growth of Zerodha has made other brokers to rank below it.