What is the process to transfer the shares from one demat account to other
In this article, we will learn about the procedure of transferring the shares from one demat account to the other.
We all are aware of the fact that a demat account is used for transferring the shares from one account to other. The shares can be transferred online by using CDSL. An individual needs to visit the official CDSL website and get themselves registered over there. Once the registration process is completed, the customer has to further submit it to the Depository Participant. Once the DP completes the verification procedure, the account holder is then allowed to make their own future transfers.
Here, are the steps one needs to follow at the time of transferring the shares.
1. Login to the “Easiest” by using your login credentials.
2. In the next step, go to “Transaction” section present in the Menu bar.
3. From the transaction menu, choose “Setup” option.
4. The transaction list screen will appear, then click on the “Bulk Setup” option.
5. Fill in the asked information such as settlement number and Pay in account details. For eg: Counter BO ID: 1208530000040604, Exchange ID and Counter Party BSE in this case, Market Type: Rolling Normal.
6. In the next step, add the ISIN (Scrip needs to transfer to the concern settlement).
7. Enter the quantity and the consideration amount.
8. Verify the information provided by you. Remember you can edit or delete the information provided before the verification process.
9. A confirmation box will appear. Click on “OK”.
10. Select the scripts and then click on “Commit”.
11. Enter the PIN. Go to the miscellaneous and select the Reset-PIN option to set the PIN.
12. The transaction will be further executed successfully.
13. After checking the transaction status. Next move to “Transaction” option and then click on “Inquiry” to “Transaction” option.
14. Now, further select the “Easiest” option and search by date and see the details of the transaction history done by you.