Copy Trading Review
If you are into trading, you must have heard about copy trading at least for once. Some of you might have good knowledge about copy trading while some you might not. A basic copy trading guide is provided in this article. You can read the copy trading description below.
What is Copy Trading?
Copy Trading is also considered as an advanced version of Social Trading. Copying the trades from one trading accounts to other trading account is called Copy Trading. This is done by using APIs or copy trading software. It allows you to receive automated signal from a signal provider and copy them into your trading or demat account even when you are not available at system.
Copy Trading ‘How it Works’
It is important to know the copy trading technology. So now the next question is ‘How Copy Trading Works’. In copy trading, two types of accounts are involved:
1. Master Account
2. Child Account
Master account takes all the trading decisions while child account follows the decision taken by master account. Both of these accounts are required to run copy trading system. There can be only one master account but in case of child account, you can add more than one child account.
Features of Copy Trading
Copy trading benefits are given below:
• One can copy the exact trade form the account of expert trades. This is an important feature of copy trading for beginners.
• Beginners can understand the market condition very well.
• Your trades can get copied even when you are not available. This copy trading feature is helpful for part time traders.
• Copy trading works on various segments such as stocks, commodities, currency, foreign exchange etc.
• Copy trading brings an easy way to exchange ideas and strategies.
• Users can copy trades to multiple Indian brokers at a time via API.
Risk of Copy Trading
Copy trading might become risky sometimes. Those risks involve:
• Sometimes even expert can make mistakes while trading.
• Improper network might lead to delay in copy trading signals and execution of trades.
• Sudden or rapid movement of stock market.
• Choosing a good broker for copy trading is quite tricky.
Copy Trading ‘How to Use’?
To use copy trading, these things are required:
• Copy trading account (Demat account).
• Copy trading software or APIs.
Copy Trading ‘How to Start’?
Now, you need to know ‘How to do copy trading’. To start copy trading, a copy trading software or bridge is required. Combiz Services Pvt Ltd is a copy trading service provider who provides various copy trading tools, Copy Trading API, and best copy trading platform. It is a popular copy trading service provider in India and provides copy trading facility in NSE, BSE and MCX. You need to connect this copy trading software with both master and child account.
Combiz Services Pvt Ltd provides copy trading services which is compatible with many Indian stock broker e.g., Alice Blue, Zerodha, Angel Broking, Upstox, Stoxkart and many more.
Features of Combiz Services Pvt Ltd Copy Trading:
• Users can copy the exact trade form the account of expert trades.
• Trades can be copied in multiple accounts.
• Your trades can get copied even when you are not available. This makes it suitable for part time traders as well.
• It works on various segments such as stocks, commodities, currency, foreign exchange etc.
Combiz Services Pvt Ltd Copy Trading Price:
There are various plans available depending upon the number of account or license you are willing to operate. You can choose the plan as per your choice.
No. of License
For more queries, click here to contact.